ITALIAN FOOD MINI MART AND WINERY TASTING!
Your favorite pasta, flash frozen to ensure freshness, combined with any one of our flavorful variety of authentic Italian sauces make for an easy and delicious dish you can have at home. AVAILABLE FOR PICK-UP OR LOCAL DELIVERY ONLY
Homemade seasoned ground veal blended with bechamelle, freshly grated parmesan and romano cheese in a delicate demiglaze.
Homemade creamy blend of ricotta, freshly grated romano and parmesan cheese and fine herbs.
Homemade filled with savory chicken, freshly grated parmesan and romano cheese, rosemary, sage, and garlic.
Your favorite organic Italian Durum Semolina wheat pastas combined with any one of our flavorful variety of authentic Italian sauces make for an easy and delicious dish you can have at home.
Our homemade sauces are great on pasta, pizza, vegetables, meats, and as a soup base offering you a delicious and enjoyable Italian dish right in your own home. AVAILABLE FOR PICK-UP OR LOCAL DELIVERY ONLY
Our homemade sauces are great on pasta, pizza, vegetables, meats, and as a soup base offering you a delicious and enjoyable Italian dish right in your own home.
A rich blend of ripe red tomatoes, artichoke hearts and walnuts make this a great primary pasta for any dish.
· Ladle over browned chicken or pork and bake for a flavorful entrée.
· Use in your favorite pizza, Stromboli or calzone recipe for authentic pizzeria taste.
· Spruce up drab old starchy side dishes such as baked potatoes and pan-fried polenta.
Homemade with vine ripened seeded San Marzano tomatoes and lean braised beef. Boldly blended to reflect Bologna Italy.
Great on pasta, pizza, veggies and meats. use as a base for soups.
Homemade with vine ripened Italian tomatoes blended with Asiago, Parmesan, Romano, and Pecorino like they do in Italy’s Veneto & Trentino regions. Great on pasta, pizza, veggies and meats. Use as a base for soups.
A quick, light tomato sauce with roasted onions and garlic that does not skimp on flavor, it’s an all-round family favorite dinner pasta sauce.
· Sauté Italian sausage, peppers, and onions then finish with a ladle of this pasta sauce.
· Spread on your next homemade pizza, calzone, or lasagna for an authentic pizzeria taste.
· Use this as your next dip sauce for garlic bread, cheese sticks, onion rings or fried zucchini sticks.
The versatile portabella mushroom is roasted, finely chopped and merged with ripe tomatoes, crisp onions and garlic in this superb pasta sauce.
· Spoon over roasted artichoke hearts.
· Toss with cooked rotini pasta, fresh basil, and porcini mushrooms.
· Baste over freshly grilled chicken breast.
Italian spices and crushed red chilis make up this blazing zest spirited pasta sauce. If you’re looking to spicy up your dinner dish then us this for some heat.
· Simmer with shrimp, mussels and clams.
· Stir in browned meats & Italian sausages for a quick spicy family-style meal.
· Drizzle on top of your taco’s, burrito’s, fajita’s, quesadillas, or enchiladas for an intense heat kick.
Homemade with vine ripened plum tomatoes blended with roasted red Chile and bell peppers. Great on pasta, pizza, veggies and meats. Use as a base for soups.
This robust tomato-based pasta sauce combines the hearty flavor of pine nuts and Parmesan cheese for a memorable meal.
· Cook up your favorite sausage, throw in any pasta noodles and add this pasta sauce for a nutty parmesan taste.
· Ladle over chicken, pork or any type of beef and bake for a flavorful entree.
· Spoon onto toasted, crusty Italian bread.
Creamy like an Alfredo, rich and hearty like a marinara…this pasta sauce combines the best of both with a hint of vodka for a little kick.
· Spoon onto pizza crust or French bread, cover with cheese and add your favorite toppings, then bake.
· Toss this pasta sauce with fresh basil and angel hair pasta, then sprinkle parmesan cheese on top if desired.
· Stir in ground beef, sausage, chicken, shrimp, salmon, vegetarian meat, or vegetables for a family meal.
A rich blend of ripe red tomatoes, artichoke hearts and parmesan cheese make this a great topper for any dish.
· Spoon onto a pizza crust, cover with your favorite cheese and toppings.
· Pour this bruschetta sauce into a cold pasta salad for something new.
· Spread or dip with garlic bread, pita chips, or cut up fresh French bread.
Italian spices and a pinch of crushed red chiles add fire to this spirited bruschetta topping sure to please those who like their dishes spicy and hot.
· Perfect for dipping baked pita chips.
· Ladle over browned pork and bake for a flavorful entree that packs a punch.
· Sauté with onions, roasted garlic, and chicken for a blazing meal.